Change Password message when conditions not met

Hi all,

I have the FBA pack installed and running well. I'd like to use the change password web part but have a slight issue with it. The password policy for my site is:

"Passwords must be at least eight characters in length, and contain three of the following four categories: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers [0-9], and special symbols [*[*,$,@,etc]." I've got this enforced via a regex string in the machine.config provider section (passwordStrengthRegularExpression), but when using the change password page, if a new password does not meet the regex conditions it shows the message:

"Password incorrect or New Password invalid. New Password length minimum: 8. Non-alphanumeric characters required: 0."

Which seems to be populated from the values in minRequiredPasswordLength and minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters in the machine.config. My question is is there a simple way to edit the format of this error message that the users are seeing so I can make it more accurately reflect the password policy?

Cheers,

Luke
No worries I have found out the way to do this by using the source files available in the downloads section.