Don't prompt LAN users

Is there any way to configure this to either pass through single sign on or not to prompt LAN ip's? 

My users are going to get sick of selecting windows auth in the drop down every time.

I've very new to this thing.

TIA

That's really a SharePoint configuration, and doesn't have anything to do with the FBA Pack.  Probably the best way to do this though is to extend the web applications so that you have 2 zones, let's say internet and intranet.  For the intranet zone, you configure it for windows authentication only. For the internet zone you configure it for forms based authentication only.  Each zone has it's own url - so LAN users go to the intranet url and are automatically signed on. FBA users go to the internet url and are prompted for their credentials.

Thank you for the reply.

I need a consistent url internally and externally http://companysharepoint.domain.com.  I also need Windows Auth externally for my AD users and Forms based for none AD users.  The problem is because of the consistent url internal users are prompted to pick Windows Auth then enter a username and password each time they hit the site.  I'm looking for a way to make entry into the site transparent while in the AD environment.  Prompts are just going to piss the users off. 

I've configed IE Local Intranet, User Auth, Automatically login with current username and password but the users still need to pick Windows Auth from the drop down selection. 

Yeah, as long as you have both FBA and Claims configured on the same zone you'll get the prompt.  The only out of the box way I can think of is to use 2 zones, which means 2 urls.  Otherwise, I think you'll have to create your own custom login page that will attempt to login the user via Windows Authentication, and if that fails present a Forms login page.

You may want to try posting this in the SharePoint 2010 forums to see if anybody else has a solution for this:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/sharepoint2010