Cannot find a Feature object with Path or Id: FBAManagement in scope Local farm

We have a 2013 SharePoint Foundation instance using FBA. Long story short, we had a DB issue (turned out to be Firewall), and reran the SharePoint Setup utility. All of the data remained in the database, FBA appears to be working correctly, with the exception that the links are missing under "Site Settings". I tried to rerun the "./deploy" command (with and without a site), and I get the error below. Any idea?

PS C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5> .\deploy

Security warning
Run only scripts that you trust. While scripts from the internet can be useful, this script can potentially harm your
computer. Do you want to run C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Deploy.ps1?
[D] Do not run [R] Run once [S] Suspend [?] Help (default is "D"): R

Security warning
Run only scripts that you trust. While scripts from the internet can be useful, this script can potentially harm your
computer. Do you want to run C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\UnDeploy.ps1?
Going to uninstall feature
uninstall-spfeature : Cannot find a Feature object with Path or Id: FBAManagement in scope Local farm.
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\UnDeploy.ps1:59 char:2
  • uninstall-spfeature -identity $featureName -confirm:$false -force
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (Microsoft.Share...ninstallFeature:SPCmdletUninstallFeature) [Uninstall-SPF
      eature], SPCmdletPipeBindException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell.SPCmdletUninstallFeature
Going to uninstall solution
Uninstall-SPSolution : Cannot uninstall the LanguagePack 0 because it is not deployed.
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\UnDeploy.ps1:62 char:2
  • Uninstall-SPSolution -identity $solutionName -allwebapplications -confirm:$fal ...
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (Microsoft.Share...installSolution:SPCmdletUninstallSolution) [Uninstall-SP
      Solution], SPCmdletException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell.SPCmdletUninstallSolution
Waiting for job to finish
Timer job not found
Going to remove solution
Going to add solution

Name SolutionId Deployed

visigo.sharepoint.formsbase... 956715d5-f34c-4b00-bfb7-8c35d5fa0f62 False
Going to install solution to all web applications
Waiting to finish job solution-deployment-visigo.sharepoint.formsbasedauthentication.wsp-0......Finished waiting for job

Security warning
computer. Do you want to run C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Activate.ps1?
Deactivating/activating active features to ensure activation script is run
Get-SPFeature : Cannot find a Feature object with Path or Id: FBAManagement in scope Local farm.
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Activate.ps1:3 char:13
  • $feature = Get-SPFeature $featureName
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (Microsoft.Share...mdletGetFeature:SPCmdletGetFeature) [Get-SPFeature], SPC
      mdletPipeBindException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell.SPCmdletGetFeature
Cannot find an overload for "QueryFeatures" and the argument count: "1".
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Activate.ps1:4 char:2
  • $features = [Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPWebService]::ContentService. ...
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : MethodCountCouldNotFindBest
In Central Admin, check the farm solutions page to see if it is still showing as installed. If it is, try removing it from there and then try re-running .\deploy.
It was listed under the Farms Solution Page. I removed it from there, and reran deploy. One or two of the errors are gone (from the remove section I presume), but other errors still remain (see below.)

The farm solutions page also gave this error:
Last Operation Details: SHAREPOINTSVR : http://sharepointsvr:44144/ : SharePoint - 44144 : Error: Cannot add the specified assembly to the global assembly cache: Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication.dll.
SHAREPOINTSVR : Error: Cannot add the specified assembly to the global assembly cache: Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication.dll.
PS C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5> .\deploy

Security warning
computer. Do you want to run C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Deploy.ps1?

Security warning
computer. Do you want to run C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\UnDeploy.ps1?
Solution not installed
Going to add solution

Name SolutionId Deployed

visigo.sharepoint.formsbase... 956715d5-f34c-4b00-bfb7-8c35d5fa0f62 False
Going to install solution to all web applications
Waiting to finish job solution-deployment-visigo.sharepoint.formsbasedauthentication.wsp-0......Finished waiting for job

Security warning
computer. Do you want to run C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Activate.ps1?
Deactivating/activating active features to ensure activation script is run
Get-SPFeature : Cannot find a Feature object with Path or Id: FBAManagement in scope Local farm.
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Activate.ps1:3 char:13
  • $feature = Get-SPFeature $featureName
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (Microsoft.Share...mdletGetFeature:SPCmdletGetFeature) [Get-SPFeature], SPC
      mdletPipeBindException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell.SPCmdletGetFeature
Cannot find an overload for "QueryFeatures" and the argument count: "1".
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\SharePoint2013FBAPack.1.3.5\Activate.ps1:4 char:2
  • $features = [Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPWebService]::ContentService. ...
    • CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodException
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : MethodCountCouldNotFindBest
I'm not sure why you'd be getting these errors. Maybe rerunning SharePoint setup broke something with SharePoint? Did it complete without errors?

I'd probably try doing a manual installation of the WSP and see if you still have issues. Remove the solution from Central Admin if it's still there. Then add the solution using Powershell:
Add-SPSolution c:\deploypath\Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication.wsp

Now go back to the Central Admin farm solutions page - you should see it there - and deploy from there and see what happens.
When we ran the setup utility, it completed without any errors.

I tried manually installing FBA. I didn't receive any errors, however the links are still missing from the Site Settings.

One thing I did notice when I signed into Central Admin was the following error. I'm not sure how long it's been there, I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner. It seems that the feature IDs are different?
[MissingFeature] Database [WSS_Content_59e8ce18767c47e7b9b9059397e1c0d7] has reference(s) to a missing feature: Id = [d57f4817-f1f9-42aa-863c->139804c731b0], Name = [Forms Based Authentication Management], Description = [Forms and web parts for managing Forms Based Authentication], Install Location >= [FBAManagement]. The feature with Id d57f4817-f1f9-42aa-863c-139804c731b0 is referenced in the database [WSS_Content_59e8ce18767c47e7b9b9059397e1c0d7], but is not installed on the current farm. The missing feature may cause upgrade to fail. Please install any solution >//which contains the feature and restart upgrade if necessary.
[MissingWebPart] WebPart class [f4b2e638-96b5-561f-7d16-08a571901158] (class [Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication.ChangePasswordWebPart] from >assembly [Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9dba9f460226d31d]) is referenced [5] times in the database >[WSS_Content_59e8ce18767c47e7b9b9059397e1c0d7], but is not installed on the current farm. Please install any feature/solution which contains this web part. One or >more web parts are referenced in the database [WSS_Content_59e8ce18767c47e7b9b9059397e1c0d7], but are not installed on the current farm. Please install any >feature or solution which contains these web parts.
[MissingWebPart] WebPart class [dd5bffa7-29bd-ae02-b256-db26e2efbeed] (class [Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication.PasswordRecoveryWebPart] from >assembly [Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9dba9f460226d31d]) is referenced [3] times in the database >[WSS_Content_59e8ce18767c47e7b9b9059397e1c0d7], but is not installed on the current farm. Please install any feature/solution which contains this web part. One or >more web parts are referenced in the database [WSS_Content_59e8ce18767c47e7b9b9059397e1c0d7], but are not installed on the current farm. Please install any >feature or solution which contains these web parts.
After deploying to the site, did you activate the feature in the site collection's feature list? If it's active, maybe try deactivating and reactivating.
Under Site Settings : Site Features? It's not listed there. Under CA : Manage Farm Features, there's "SharePoint 2010 FBA Pack Diagnostics Service". Running Get-SPFeature returns:
FBAManagement d57f4817-f1f9-42aa-863c-139804c731b0 15 Site
Another reference to the "d57f4817-f1f9-42aa-863c-139804c731b0", FBA 2010. Is it possible the 2010 version is installed in the GAC and that's whats blocking 2013 from installing successfully? Unfortunately I don't know much about the history of this server, I was pulled into SharePoint during the initial database connection problem (the firewall).
it's under Site Collection Features
Turns out I didn't have permission to see the Site Collection Administration section. I talked to the guy who manages the content on SharePoint site to get permission, and when he went to add my account to the Site Collection Administration, the links popped up for him. Turns out the manual install of FBA worked, I just didn't have permissions to realized it worked. Thank-you so much for all of your help!
Oh - I didn't realize you meant the links on the Site Settings page - I though you meant links inside the user management pages weren't working. Yeah - you do need to be a Site Collection Administrator to use the FBA Pack management pages.