Custom Login Page

I am new to SharePoint FBA Pack and it is awesome. Thanks for developing it.

My problem is I want to modify the default login page created by the tool.

I checked the WEBPARTS in the layout folder but I only found UI for
Change Password
Membership Request
Password Recovery

But no layout for the sign in form

Please Help.
There actually is no login form that comes with the FBA Pack - since SharePoint already comes with it's own FBA login form. When I customize a login form for a customer, I just start with the SharePoint one.
I see custom login page with CAPTCHA, may be you can add this feature in own project? Or can you help me find how do it in SharePoint Foundation 2013 ? I see this, but not can test it. Can I do it without install VS 2012-2013 and compile my solution? May be can create .aspx page file only with CAPTCHA or not? Thanks.
I'm not planning on adding a login page, as SharePoint already comes with one.

Adding a captcha to the login page sounds like a strange requirement. There is one on the registration page, to prevent users from being registered. But for the login, you need your password to get in - so I can't see a need for a captcha. There are settings on the membership provider that will lock out the user if they have X failed login attempts in X minutes.

As for doing it yourself - i'd just start with the existing sharepoint login page and modify it. I do think you'll need server side code though, so you will need Visual Studio.