Does these webparts work with LDAP provider in SharePoint 2010

sharepoint2010
codeplex

Hello,

I have just configured my site with LDAP provider using form based authentication. I deployed all your webparts but none of them are working. So please let me know if they work with LDAP provider? I know these webparts work with SQL server.

Please reply me ASAP.

Regards,

Sudeep

Only the SQL Membership Provider has been tested - although theoretically it should work with any fully implemented membership provider. There's both an LDAPMembershipProvider and an ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider. If you've been using the LDAPMembershipProvider, maybe try the ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider.

Thanks for your quick reply. I have tested this with LDAP provider but none of the webparts are working. I have debugged the code and found that it gives error "Provider Error...." while creating the user. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

I've never tried it, so I don't know what to tell you. I'm guessing the LDAP provider doesn't full implement the membership provider.  Are you able to login via the LDAP provider? Did you give the ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider a try?