Error cs0006

Thank you for your solution. It works fine except when a user visits his/her personal website, then we get the following error:

CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\ecd08d46\f540c3bc\App_Web_tc8zzchk.dll' 

For your informaiton:

We deployed the solution manually (using stsadm) - we have a FBA properly working for months. After removing the solution the personal sites are working ...

thank you bye!

Strange. I'm not sure why the FBA Pack would have anything to do with the My Site functionality (assuming no FBA web parts have been added to it). Do you have another environment you can test on to see if you get the same result?

I did some googling and there seems to be quite a few posts about this error.  Alot of them suggest that either recycling the application pool or rebooting the machine clear the problem.

No, sorry - we do not have a second enviroment for testing.

I have already reseted the IIS, no changes, should I reboot the whole machine?

That's what i'd probably do. Redeploy. See if the error comes back on the My Site pages. If it does, reboot and see if the error goes away.  If the error still occurs, check the logs to see if there's any additional information - I doubt there will be since this seems to be a .Net page compilation error.

The error is fixed: After doing nothing for appr. 1 hour, the error doesnot occurs anymore ... thx;)