Error when adding user , reset password: UsersDisp.aspx' deosnt exist

Hi

I have a test environment with farm installation. I have been able to install FBA pack with webapplication whic is enabled for FBA .

While using FBA user management features like adding user, resetpassword , the page refreshes on submits/add/reset actions, however it displays error

sorry something went wrong
-=-

I checked sharepint logs and found that

The file '/_layouts/15/FBA/Management/UsersDisp.aspx' deosnt exist

where as I see that FBA pack ins deployed at /_layouts/FBA
where _layouts is exploring for this web application to path :
(C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\template\layouts\FBA )

If I look at _layouts/15 in IIS for this web application , it resolves to folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\template\layouts"

Can any one let me know why this is happening and what is resolve for this/

forgot to add that we have sharepoint 2013 farm in test environment ON Windows 2012 standard
Did you install the SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 version of the FBA Pack? (I ask because you're posting a 2013 question on the 2010 site)
The SharePoint 2013 version of the FBA Pack is available here:

https://sharepoint2013fba.codeplex.com/

Unfortunately SharePoint 2010 solutions and SharePoint 2013 solutions are not compatible.
thanks for information , yes it looks like i downloaded wrong version.

I need to deploy 2013 version.
I have undepolyed 2010 pack and installed 2013 one.
is there a way to very to make sure that i ahve 201 fba pack now?
On the Site Collection where you've activated it, go to Site Settings -> FBA Site Configuration. The version is listed at the bottom of the page.