Exception thrown in UserEdit.aspx.cs

Hey, 

it's me again, sorry all my questions. I've ran into an error message coming up every time I edit an user. The line of code which causes the error is the following one:

SPUtility.Redirect("FBA/Management/UsersDisp.aspx", SPRedirectFlags.RelativeToLayoutsPage, HttpContext.Current);
The url seems to be correct, at least the folder FBA in 14/_layouts exists and the usersdisp.aspx file is there aswell. After editing an user, I'm redirected to the overview page immediately. Nothing serious here.

What's the exception that's thrown? Can you please paste here from the SharePoint logs.

Sorry, totally forgot to paste it :/

07/12/2012 13:20:27.78 	w3wp.exe (0x11D4)                       	0x12F4	SharePoint 2010 FBA Pack      	General                       	0000	High    	System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.     at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()     at System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo)     at System.Web.HttpResponse.End()     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPUtility.Redirect(String url, SPRedirectFlags flags, HttpContext context, String queryString)     at Visigo.Sharepoint.FormsBasedAuthentication.UserEdit.OnSubmit(Object sender, EventArgs e)	12cfea83-bca1-481b-a1d8-0f6e1db9a6e5

That's strange. Not sure what would cause that. And it happens every time? 

Also, you mention you're still redirected to the overview page - by that I assume you mean UsersDisp.aspx?  If that's the case, how did you notice the error - did you not get the SharePoint error page?

Oh I wasn't aware of the fact that the redirect went to usersdisp.aspx as expected. I noticed this error during my intensive study of the SharePoint logs since I'm looking for the cause of those other error messages I get in the application log and uls log.

Yes the error occurs every time I edit and save the contact, not sure if it happens too if I cancel.

This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.

I was able to reproduce, and i've raised an issue. I'll look into fixing it in a future version.