Is this possible?

I have the FBA pack installed and as of right now I am only able to create user accts and such for sites.

What is the proper method if I want to allow owners of sites to create users for their sites?

For example.. Joe Bell wants to create external user accts to access his Criteria site without the need to email support when he needs a new acct created.

Is this possible?
If you want them to be able to use the user management page, then the user must be a site collection administrator.

For adding users, the other option is to add a membership request web part to a page that only site owners have access to.
For your second option how would I do that?
Just create a new page on the site and add the Membership Request web part. Then you can adjust the permissions of the page so that only site owners can access it.
Ok one more question. Where do I set up where the Requests go? I must be missing that somewhere.
If the site owners really have access to create the accounts themselves, then i'd have the 'Review Membership Requests' setting in the FBA Site Configuration turned off - and the users will be created immediately. If you turn the setting on, the requests will be added to the 'FBA Membership Request Management' page. By default this is also only available to site collection admins as well, but it's just a regular list, so you can adjust the permissions on it.

If you find that users's aren't being notified of the account creation, you may not have SMTP setup with SharePoint properly. Email needs to be working if you use the Membership Request web part.
Ok i created the page and fixed the email address for Requests

But Visitors can still access the page that i added the web part to so i need to remember how to control permissions on the page. Its so different than Site permissions