Issue while Adding Membership Request Webpart

Hello
i have installed fba pack as per instruction. all is working fine . only one issue is there . when i add web part such as FBA user Resistration . change password act. then after adding webpart i could not save the page . it shows following error .

"This page contains content or formatting that is not valid. You can find more information in the affected sections."

i am new to sharepoint please help me . thanks alot for giving the solution.
I'm guessing you're using a publishing template. With the publishing template, it validates the controls on the page before it saves it. So in order to save the page, you'll have to put values in the fields - otherwise when they validate they'll say that the field is required.
Yes i am using publishing template .
i have put some valid values for the fields but still i am getting the same error.

"This page contains content or formatting that is not valid. You can find more information in the affected sections."

i am unable to save the page .
when i click save page from ribbon . a popup apears which asks leave the page or stay on the page .
any way page can not be saved.
Please help me . i am new to sharepoint
Maybe there's something else on the page causing the issue (maybe something hidden, that you can't see without editing the HTML content).

Try creating a new page and placing the webpart on it and see if you have the same issues.
hello

Yes i have tried creating a new page . added webpart and filled required values. save it after trying 2 time i can save it . any way my probulem is being solved
yeah . thanks alot.