My sites configuraration error

Hi,
I deploy the solution successfully and everything looks fine, but when I navigate to my site for access the one drive for business feature I get and error, that couldn't be configure in the event log I got this messsage :

An exception occurred in Forms claim provider when calling SPClaimProvider.FillResolveClaim(): The connection name 'FBADB' was not found in the applications configuration or the connection string is empty..

and this one :
My Site creation failure for user 'i:0#.f|fbamembershipprovider|g.pilar' for site url 'http://solvexsharedemo/my/personal/g_pilar'. The exception was: Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.PersonalSiteCreateException: A failure was encountered while attempting to create the site. ---> System.Configuration.Provider.ProviderException: The connection name 'FBADB' was not found in the applications configuration or the connection string is empty.
at System.Web.Security.Membership.Initialize()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPMembershipProviderPrincipalResolver.get_Provider()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.Claims.SPFormsClaimProvider.AddZoneResolver[T](SPIisSettings iisSettings, Dictionary2 resolvers)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.Claims.SPFormsClaimProvider.AddAllZonesResolvers[T](SPWebApplication webApplication, Dictionary
2 resolvers)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.Claims.SPFormsClaimProvider.<GetResolversForContext>d__01.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.Claims.SPFormsClaimProvider.FillResolve(Uri context, Boolean allZones, String[] entityTypes, SPClaim resolveInput, List
1 resolved)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.Claims.SPFormsClaimProvider.ResolveMultiZone(Uri context, String[] entityTypes, SPClaim resolveInput)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.Claims.SPClaimProviderOperations.Resolve(Uri context, SPClaimProviderOperationOptions mode, String[] providerNames, String[] entityTypes, SPClaim resolveInput)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPUtility.ResolvePrincipalClaims(SPWeb web, SPWebApplication webApplication, Nullable1 urlZone, String input, SPPrincipalType scopes, SPPrincipalSource sources, SPPrincipalInfo user, Boolean inputIsEmailOnly)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPUtility.ResolvePrincipalInternal(SPWeb web, SPWebApplication webApp, Nullable
1 urlZone, String input, SPPrincipalType scopes, SPPrincipalSource sources, SPUserCollection usersContainer, Boolean inputIsEmailOnly, Boolean alwaysAddWindowsResolver)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPUtility.ResolvePrincipal(SPWebApplication webApp, Nullable`1 urlZone, String input, SPPrincipalType scopes, SPPrincipalSource sources, Boolean inputIsEmailOnly)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSiteCollection.Add(SPContentDatabase database, SPSiteSubscription siteSubscription, String siteUrl, String title, String description, UInt32 nLCID, Int32 compatibilityLevel, String webTemplate, String ownerLogin, String ownerName, String ownerEmail, String secondaryContactLogin, String secondaryContactName, String secondaryContactEmail, String quotaTemplate, String sscRootWebUrl, Boolean useHostHeaderAsSiteName, Boolean overrideCompatibilityRestriction)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite.SelfServiceCreateSite(String siteUrl, String title, String description, UInt32 nLCID, Int32 compatibilityLevel, String webTemplate, String ownerLogin, String ownerName, String ownerEmail, String contactLogin, String contactName, String contactEmail, String quotaTemplate, SPSiteSubscription siteSubscription)
at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfile.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CreateSite>b__0()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfile.<>c__DisplayClass2.<CreateSite>b__0()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.<>c__DisplayClass5.<RunWithElevatedPrivileges>b__3()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(WaitCallback secureCode, Object param)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)
at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfile.CreateSite(String strRequestUrl, Boolean bCollision, Int32 overrideCompatLevel, Int32 lcid).

Any Idea?
I can't say i'm familiar with OneDrive for business, but from the error message it looks like the web application that hosts My Sites hasn't been configured for FBA. You might want to check this blog post, where I suggest using the machine.config for your membership+db connection entries, so it only has to be entered once instead of for each web application web.config:

http://blogs.visigo.com/chriscoulson/configuring-forms-based-authentication-in-sharepoint-2013-part-3-editing-the-web-config-files/

You'll also have to make sure that the web application has been configured for FBA in central admin.