When i Login it is showing error

When i login with the username and temporary password which i got to my mail it is showing the below error...

The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error.  For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the <serviceDebug> configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.

First i created one user it is going on well and when i create the other users it is displaying that error. The user which i login successfully has PASSWORDFORMAT=1 in ASPNET_MEMBERSHIP Table in  SQL DataBase and the other users for which login failed its showing  PASSWORDFORMAT=2. I dont know why its going can you please help me out.

I'm going to guess your SQLMembershipProvider entry has changed - it looks like you changed the PasswordFormat from Hashed to Encrypted.  If you want to use encrypted I believe there are a few other things you'll have to configure. Here's a thread that might help:

http://forums.asp.net/t/991824.aspx/1?Configure+passwordFormat+quot+Encrypted+quot+

Here's my SQLMembershipProvider entry that works fine for me:

<add name="FBAMembershipProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" applicationName="/"              connectionStringName="FBADB" enablePasswordReset="true" enablePasswordRetrieval="false" passwordFormat="Hashed" requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false" requiresUniqueEmail="true"  />

Hiii i have kept passowrdformat="clear" its coming.